REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
Arkansas State Laws require us to obtain from all new students enrolling in the Lakeside School District the following:
1. PROOF OF RESIDENCY IN THE LAKESIDE SCHOOL DISTRICT
This can be an Entergy or Water bill (full bill with ‘service location’ and name) rent receipts with address and contact number, copy of real estate transaction (within 30 days a utility bill in guardians name will be required) OR a notarized statement.
2. A DOCUMENT INDICATING THE CHILD’S AGE
- A birth certificate;
- A statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the child’s date of birth;
- An attested baptismal certificate;
- A passport;
- An affidavit of the date and place of birth by the child’s parent or guardian;
- Previous school records;
- A United States military identification.
3. SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
Lakeside School District shall request the parent, guardian, or other responsible person to furnish the child’s social security number and shall inform the parents, guardian or other responsible person that, in the alternative, they may request that the school district assign the child a nine-digit number designated by the Department of Education. Student social security numbers are not made available to the public.
4. COMPLETE AND UP-TO-DATE SHOT RECORD
5. KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL PHYSICAL
Kindergarten Students must have proof of a current physical from a physician before entering school. (Forms available)
DOCUMENTS MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF ENROLLMENT